Thursday 21 June 2018

WANDER LIL’ PETER PAN! (poem)

Assalamualaikum! Kali ni mood raya tahun 2018 membuatkan ilham poem ni datang 'menziarah' aku..huhuu..Enjoy..


WANDER LIL’ PETER PAN!

I wonder
is there anyone out there, flying without any wings?
wandering all night long,finding fun and friends
like an owl, he stares the sky
waiting for someone to come and play
together.
I hate starring out the window
at night
when it is dark
when only white teeth can be seen
when only evil eyes are starring

hey lil’ Pan!
How high can you fly?
How miles can you survive?

He answered,
I fly high every night
especially when the moon is big and bright
I fly anywhere I can, whenever I want
not like you
I am free
from those grills and steels
not hiding behind the iron bars
up in the sky where I belong

But hey I tell you miss,
Free your mind
let it wander around
never keep your thoughts
in the closet of boundary
cause I can tell miss
how bad you need to be free
by the sorrow eyes of yours
i can tell how much you miss the breezy wind
during the times we were flying

But look at yourself!
You are now full of wrinkles
Sitting on the rocking chair
Knitting and waiting
not only for freedom
but also for me!
Who you might guess
I am?
Wendy is my name.

 KEEP YOUR LIFE ALIVE!

Salam blogger, eha ehut.

No comments:

Post a Comment